Continuous Residence

Hong Kong Visa & Immigration Topics

Hadley Says

Your Hong Kong Employment Visa – What Happens When You Lose Your Job?

May 1st, 2012

Posted by / in Employment Visas, Hadley Says…, Investment Visas / 3 responses

If have an employment visa and have stopped working for your sponsoring employer, no matter what the reason, you will not have to leave Hong Kong straight away. The HKID provide you with enough time to make arrangements to find an alternate employer or, if you prefer, to lay the groundwork to start your own […]

Please select the social network you want to share this page with: