Hong Kong Visas Made Easy

If you’re a foreign national having lived here for at least seven years straight.

Right of Abode After 7 Years


If you have a claim to residency due to your parents’ birth in Hong Kong.

Right of Abode By Descent


If Hong Kong is not your only place of permanent residence after 7 years.

Long Stay But Not PR


Find What You Need
View All Topics
Deep Dive Our Content
Must Have Resources
Get To The Heart Of Our Content

Type A Question To
Find What You're
Looking For...