Hong Kong Visas Made Easy


Jan 2012

You Accidentally Overstay Your Hong Kong Employment Visa Yet Need to Change Employer – What Happens Now?

Posted by / in Employment Visas, Your Question Answered / 2 responses

First Published February 8, 2015 Accidentally overstay your Hong Kong employment visa?- What happens to you when  seek to change your employment visa sponsor but realise you have accidentally let your current visa expire without seeking an extension of stay? QUESTION Hi Stephen, I ended my employment in Hong Kong at the beginning of January. […]


Please select the social network you want to share this page with: