Hong Kong Visa & Immigration Topics

Your Questions Answered

Does Volunteering for a Good Cause Represent Unpaid Work Which Requires the Specific Permission of the Hong Kong Director of Immigration?

November 7th, 2012

Posted by / in Employment Visas, Visitor Visas, Your Question Answered / 3 responses

The law here is clear – work, paid or unpaid requires the permission of the Hong Kong Director of Immigration – but what about charity and volunteering – do you still need to get the express permission of ImmD? QUESTION Dear Stephen I run an NGO.   We rely on volunteers from the community in […]


Please select the social network you want to share this page with: