Hong Kong Visa & Immigration Topics


Applying for Right of Abode in Hong Kong After 7 Years – How to Complete the Confusing Sections on the ROP145 Application Form

September 6th, 2015

Posted by / in Long Stay & PR, Musing / No responses

If you’re a long stay foreign national resident of Hong Kong and seeking to change your immigration status to permanent residency you will have to complete the ROP145 application form. There is a lot of confusion on pages 2 and 4 about which section to tick. This is how you do it: Page 2 ROP […]

Please select the social network you want to share this page with: